Most of the keys have a description in the TUI. Here are some info about the key that doesn't show up.
Keys without description in tut
- c = Compose a new toot
- jk = navigation up and down in feed
- hl = cycle through feeds without closing them as you do with q and ESC
- arrow keys = navigation. Same as jk and hl
- g or Home = go to top
- G or End = go to bottom
- ? = show help
- q = go back and quit
- ESC = go back
Explanation of the non obvious keys when viewing a toot
- V = view. In this mode you can scroll throught the text of the toot if it doesn't fit the screen
- O = open. Gives you a list of all URLs in the toot. Opens them in your default browser, if it's an user or tag they will be opened in tut.
- M = media. Opens the media with xdg-open.